Saturday, March 7, 2009

Quick...SiMPLE... but nice....=)))

HEYoooo,my dear Friends!!!!!!! =DD


Well,well....another few days went by...!!! Pretty fast ,when I'm thinking bout them now hahh... it's sooo strange..how the times flies by so quick and sooo unexpected =)) Do you have the same feeling....?? =DD



Currently I'm still rushing around with school stuff..I got a few days free to come along with doing all the schoolwork on time...well.....

Ohhh...AND I WANT TO THANK YOU ALL SOOOOOOO MUCH for your SUPPORT in the last time....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sooo HAPPY to see/read all your comments =D !!! They totally KEEP ME GOING !!!!!!!!! =D HUGGGGS for YOU!!


Ok,now I have some photos to post...from my last meals/eats.... =)) Well,I've been eating SIMPLE but DELICIOUS lately ...=D

SImple but SOOo good =DD

Here we go with the BREAKFAST SECTION......!!!



First I have to tell you some news...=DD I GOT SOME PACKAGES ......!!!!!! =DDD

From lovely GiRLs..........=DD

The FiRST one that reached my door was........... from dear EMMA (English Vegan =)) from the UK =D !!

I got some GREAT GOODIES !!!!!!!! YAAAAAAY!!!





LARABARS !!!!!!!!! PiSTACHiO, GiNGER SNAP, PECAN PiE ..................................mmm..

NAKD' BARS (The English version of LARAs !!!! =DDD OH SOO YUMMMY!!)
-berry flavor
-apple pie
-cocoa

It was such a nice experience to receive it in the mail....I LOOOOVE getting letters/packages....!!! =D

EMMA,dear, THANK YOU SOOO MUCH,my European Vegan Girl =DDD =****


And..........the SECOND PACKAGE..........................was from the United States...=)) from my cute JOSIE/KaiLA from VEGALICIOUS !!!!!!!!!!!! =DDDDD
It came YESTERDAY on Saturday...!!!!!!!! =D It was such a great surprise..!!
Josie/Kaila sent me some of the EZEKIEL BREADS/products which I've been eager to try for quite a loooong time hahhh!!! =DDD And finally I got them!!! YAAAY can't wait to bite into it...=P




-EZEKIEL CINNAMON RAISIN BREAD !!!!!!!!!!

-EZEKIEL ENGLISH MUFFINS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =DDDD

Thank YOU SOO MUCH KAILA, it was such a WONDERFUL IDEA to send them in the cold package ...!! It must have been some special effort to do it..I'm REALLY THANKFUL!!! !! =)



Ok....Soo!!! Now we can finally move to the BREAKFAST SECTION,yeah!! =D

GiNGER-y CHOCO BOWL




I was running low on produce, Mum was on her way to Germany to stock up in fresh veg and fruit...so I had to take some nice frozen ones!!!

This BOWL featured:

-EXOTIC FRUIT MIX => mangos,papayas,pineapple

-MANGO CHUNKS (biggger =))

and the ADDITIONS....

- GiNGER SNAP LARABAR !!!!!! =DDD This one brought me back to Christmas time...!! Mmm...the spices combined so nice together...mm =))

-my homemade CHOCOLATE TRAIL MIX (!!) I created a quick mix from what I had on hand... only THREE INGREDIENTS but ABSOLUTELY GREAT!!!
-> cocoa nibs
-> coconut flakes
-> dried apricots
Processed in the blender to chop up a bit ...=DD Mmmmmm....the flavors blend together..YUM!!

And HALF the BAGGY of dried BANANA "CHiPS"....=) I like them =))

(And my sweet VALENTINE BEAR ..=)) assisting me =D hah!!)



Another one....

MAXi BREAKFAST SPREAD =)






Mum brought an ABUNDANCE OF FRESH PRODUCE!!!!!!!!!! I LOOOOVE HER!!! =DD

So I had a lovely variety to chose from....what I created ...(I was V.HUNGRRRY =P)

-Sweet Raspberry LoVe Pudding....

made with : RASPBERRIES, GREENS, APPLES(2x), BANANA, ORANGES(2x)

and on the side........

-FRESH STRAWBERRIES !!!! (I've been dreamin' of them lately haha!!)

-KiWiS (2x) (SOOOOOFT overripe ones...JUST LIKE I LOOOVE THEM!! =DD)

-PEARS (2x)

and... A FEW MANGO SLICES ...chewy good...=)

I LOOOVE FRESH FRUiTS =D oh yeah!!


Another quickie...

STRAWBERRY BREAKFAST PUDDING





Made with..:

-STRAWBERRIES =)

-BANANAS (2x)

-APPLE(1x)

-ORANGES (2xsmaller)

and 2x KIWIS on top!!!!! =DD

Mmmm...CREAMY,TASTY and GOOD for YOU!! =D


Here.....a NiCE SNACK.......

STRAWBERRIES'n CREAM =))




Simply..

-FRESH SLICED STRAWBERRIES yum

-BANANA CREAM (just BANANAS pureed with one ORANGE and vanilla) mm=))

And...STRAWBERRY FRUIT ICE CREAM =) just a quick blend of STRAWBERRIES,BANANAS,ORANGES,APPLES and greens =DDD Perfect!! =D



QUiCK LUNCH.....

Well....some kind of MIX AND MUCH,BUILD YOUR OWN one..hah..=P




-ZUCCHINI SLICES (1xzucchini)

-SWEET CARROT SALAD (carrots,apples,lemon juice)

-BELL PEPPERS

and...

-LOTS of AVOCADO =D

OH and NOOCH sprinkle!!! =) Lovely mix =D

And another SIMILAR ONE but with WHITE BUTTONs....=D




COLORFUL LUNCH SPREAD





-STRAWBERRY PUDDING ->STRAWBERRIES,greens,ORANGES,APPLES =D


-FRESH FRISEE LETTUCE =DD simply DELICIOUS!! SOOO FRESH!! =)

-BoX:
-> SWEET POTATO CARROT SALAD-y ( sweet potato,carrots,lemon juice)
->ZUCCHINI (1x)


and...

-NO-TUNA SALAD SPREAD =DD It was SO GOOD..!!

made with: SPROUTS (chickpea,lentil,sunflower) , AVOCADO , NORI SHEET, APPLE CIDER VINEGAR, ONION

Tasted PERFECT!!! =DD Try it!!






LUNCH AGAIN....

DiP iT LUNCH SPREAD =D






Very QUICK and VERY SiMPLE but VERY GOOOD =)

-FRUITY GREEN SALAD ->greens,clementine,dried onion,lemon juice

-AVO-MUSHROOM DIP -> AVOCADO,MUSHROOMS,ONION,nooch =D

-CUCUMBER SLICES =D



DINNER EATS...!!

ONE..............



Consisted of MUSHROOM CUPS (REALLY VERY BIIIG ones!!!!!!!!!! =DD)

-WHITE BUTTONS choppes and mixed with SPICES

-SWEET CARROT SALAD (carrots,apples,parsley ROOT =))

-EXOTIC FRUIT MIX (mango,papaya,pineapples)

and LOOOOTS of AVOCADO =D and NOOCH !!

YUM YUM YUMMMMMMM!!! MUSHROOOOMS ....=P drool...


And DINNER AGAIN....

"GRAIN DISH" !!





-"GRAIN DISH" -> SPROUTS, AVOCADO CHUNKS,EXOTIC FRUITS and CURRY spice.. SO TASTY!!

-SWEET CARROT SALADy

-MUSHROOM CUPS obviously =D

-chooped mushrooms...=P

-additional AVOCADO CHUNKS...

and EXOTIC FRUITS on top of the salady =D


And here we come with another DINNER MiX...

FISH-Y SPREAD...=D



In the smaller BOX:

-NO-TUNA SALAD SPREAD

-CUCUMBER SLICES with pepper

-NORI ROLL with NO TUNA and lettuce

and...

-a BIGGG SALAD BOX:

-> lettuce
->SWEET CARROT SALADy
->AVOCADO chunks
->NO TUNA
->STRAWBERRY PUDDING DRIZZLE =P
->TOMATOES
+herbs

Uff...BIG and SOOO GOOD ..love such meals..fill me up =D

And the last DINNER....





-BIG SALAD BOX....

->greens
->tomatoes
->pears
->SWEET CARROT SALADy
->kiwis
->blood orange
->AVO CHUNKS.. plus herbs

and...............


BANANA WRAPS....!!! =D





-BANANAS and mashed AVOCADO wrapped in BIG BAK CHOY LEAVES =D

mmm....it was really great!! =D ANd quick!!

ADDITIONS...

-BLOOD ORANGE
-KIWI
-APPLE

Juicy FRESH FRUIT,,,mnmmm =D



Well,and at the end I'll show you my SPROUT "CENTER" haha =D

here it comes....









Aren't the sprouts sooo amazzzing...!? I LOVE to watch them growing!! =DD


Now....I have to stop for now..sadly =( But I still have some photos to show you!! Some nice FANCY PICTURES of FANCY MEALS...=D Also created for my PARENTS =D

So I'll be back VERY SOON =D

Stay tuuuned,please !!!!!!!

Hope you're having a good weekend...unfortunately it's SUNDAY..so tomorrow the NEW WEEK begins...hah....THE BEST THING IS TO STAY POSITIVE!! =DDD

I WISH YOU ALL A PERFECT START in the WEEK!!!!! And enjoy your SUNDAY now!!!!=DD

"See" you!!

BYE-BYEEE!!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh yah! And oh my gosh, that is so awesome with the surprises!!!!!

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Hooray for so many goodies, packages, and great food!!! Enjoy!!! :-)

* said...

love trek bars! iam receiving some in the mail soon from a bar swap me and Jemima are doing..i cant wait i love them! and Ezekiel english muffins are so good..gotta get some soon.

Rose said...

I'm overwhelmed by yumminess! Towards the end, you had a banana and avocado wrap - I'll have to try that combo!

Lauren said...

Great packages you got!! Yummy looking meals!! Love all the beautiful colors of your eats! Have a wonderful week!

Jen Treehugger said...

Hey Agnesssssssssssssss.
All your food is colourful ALL the time - not just lunch time ;)
What amazing packages from both swapee's. I'm excited about these NAKD' BARS - I've not heard of them before - I will make sure to check them out when I'm in England (end of March)
And I sooo want to start sprouting my own Seeds. I must get a sprouting jar as I always seem to mess up when I use just a regular jar - don't know what I do wrong.
Hugs to you sweet bright Agness.
:)

Bianca said...

How nice of people to send you goodies! Yea! I do love Larabars and Ezekial bread!

As usual, all your raw foods look amazing! I wish I could eat all raw all the time!

Ruby Red said...

Dearest Agnes! I am so glad to see that you're back! You have no idea, I kept checking my feed updates to see when you'd post again... Your breakfast creations are so fabulous! Do you have a VitaMix? The ginger-y choco bowl and the strawberries 'n cream snack are my faves in this post!!!

Surprise packages are so fun! Pistachio Larabars are one of the very best, in my opinion.

Have a super day! :) I love your posts, all the produce is so prettty and wonderful!

Anonymous said...

The raspberry pudding looks divine!

And you're very very welcome, my friend! :D

peony in a nutshell said...

helllo :D
sorry i havnt been on alot of bad stuffs happened recently so i havnt been able to get online
at the moment i havr to wait till my mum gets home from kenya before i can say for defo when im comming over because i had to wait till my pay check from worky came :D
oo you got an emma parcel shes lovely isnt she :D
i lovee the berry cheeky nakd bars they have such a refreshing taste to them
omg lovee your "sweet raspberry love pudding" looked amazing such a bright colour!
if im compleatly honest.. iv never tried an avocado :O!
b-byee xxxxxxxxx